Thursday, May 7, 2009

A NEW COME BACK!

a NEW COME BACK!!!!!!!

If you will ask me where have I been in the past months, it will be a difficult question to answer, but I can assure you one thing and that is I have been through a lot for experience gaining and also personal development.

So, here I am, am back..

Last year I had to face my form 4 National examinations, so had to real get busy, that was from August to September last year. After that, I was in Dar and Dodoma having great time with my family till late December when I moved to Zanzibar where I can say I got one of my greatest times to be cherished forever!

At a certain time I volunteered as a Batler for Hotel Del Este{under Plan Hotels Ltd} before joining one of the greatest music festival organisers in Africa, Busara Promotions, where I volunteered as a Press Assistant Co-ordinator to organise one of the "The friendliest festival on Planet Earth." - Tanzania's Daily News, Sauti za Busara 2009 Music Festival.

Currently, am taking my A Level studies at Scolastica High School in Himo Town, KILIMANJARO.

Am proud to say that, I will do my best to have new posts as early as possible and believe me I got that spirit!

  • Stephen P. Mokiwa,
  • Private Youth Activist.
  • Scolastica High School.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi my boy,i hope u remember me..
this blog is good,real good i hope we will gain a lot of issues from here, KEEP IT UP BRO

plz come and visit me here wwww.raymauki.blogspot.com

Who should be blamed for the economical backward of African countries?

Do u real think we will escape GLOBAL WARMING?